Université de Montréal Electoral Chairs Tuesday Seminar Schedule (September-October)
- 1 September 2020 – Electoral Participation, Political Disaffection, and the Rise of the Populist Radical Right
Julia Schulte-Cloos (LMU Research Fellow)
- 8 September 2020 – Democracy, Votes, and Participation: The Effect of Election Frequency on Voter Turnout
Filip Kostelka (University of Essex)
Eva Krejcova (University of Cambridge)
Nicolas Sauger (Sciences Po, Paris)
Alexander Wuttke (University of Mannheim)
- 15 September 2020 – How White Identity Shapes Canadian Politics
Edana Beauvais (Duke Universityy/Harvard University)
Dietlind Stolle (McGill University)
- 22 September 2020 – The End of Political Clientelism? An Analysis of the Consequences of the July Election in the Dominican Republic
Henry Milner (Université de Montréal)
- 29 September 2020 – Le Gender Gap dans le Vote d’Extrême Droite en Europe : Opinion Publique et Représentation
Jeanne Marlier (Université de Montréal)
- 13 October 2020 – Title to be confirmed.
Tarik Abou-Chadi (University of Zurich)
- 20 October 2020 – Evolution of Party Polarization, Voter Polarization and Ideological Sorting in European Democracies over Time
Semih Çakır (Université de Montréal)
- 27 October 2020 – Message Distortion as a Campaign Strategy: Does Rival Party Distortion of Focal Party Position Affect Voters?
Zeynep Somer-Topcu (University of Texas at Austin)
Margit Tavits (Washington University)
The PDF version of the schedule can be found here.
This content has been updated on 10 September 2020 at 10 h 43 min.